FACTS SIS (formerly RenWeb) is our student information system. Some of the features of the Parent Portal include:
- Provides always-logged-in instant access to Parent Portal information anytime, anywhere via iPhones and Android devices, as well as traditional desktop and laptop computers.
- Shows homework assignments, school calendar events and directory listings. You can email teachers easily through your parent portal.
- View student grades.
- View and print report card at the end of each grading period.
- View community service hours for high school students.
- View family volunteer service hours
- Access to Online Enrollment/ Reenrollment packets.
To create your parent portal account or log into an existing account, go back to the home page of the website and click Parent Login or click here. If you are setting up an account for the first time, you will on Click Create New Account. The district code is CP-AL. Follow the directions to set up your account. Passwords are valid for 365 days. If you try to login unsuccessfully five times, your account will be locked, and you will need to contact a school administrator to unlock it.
Additionally, the parent portal is locked when financial accounts become delinquent. Once the account is caught up, the FACTS parent portal account is unlocked.
For any issues involving your parent portal, contact the school office or email email@example.com.